Each season, KGLRA hires 10-12 mature, responsible young adults to serve as gym supervisors.
- Ensure the gym is safe for practice.
- Check the gym and rest rooms before teams arrive.
- Document any problems.
- Sweep the gym floor before and after practices... Ensuring gym is cleaner than when you arrived.
- Remain visible and available to help coaches at all times.
- Ensure no one leaves the vicinity of the gym or rest rooms. No one is allowed in other areas of the school.
For basketball, ensure the rims are set to the appropriate height for the arriving team.
For volleyball, assist the coaches in setting up the net.
Pay is $8/hour... Paid at the end of each month. Or if preferred, volunteer hours may be earned instead of money.
We encourage our youth in grades 8-12 to apply.
Interested in a Gym Supervisor Job, please send an email to [email protected]